Just A Story... Nothing Else...

. Saturday, October 14, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

a guy and a girl are riding a motorcycle..

girl: pls. stop.. we are going to fast
guy: yah, i will.. just tell me that u love me.
girl: i love you so much.. can we now stop? .. pls
guy: ok.. i love u too, now, can u give me a hug??

*girl hugs guy from back

guy: babe, can u take my helmet off and just put it in u.. its bugging me.

The next day....

NEWSFLASH: MOTOR ACCIDENT! 2 FOUND BUT ONLY ONE SURVIVE!

*truth is, halfway the guy realized that the brake wasn't working so he let the girl say she love him for the last time and gave him the helmet so she can live!

0 comments: