Top Websites For Laughing At Others

. Friday, May 22, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

F*** My  Life

What it is:  A site filled with anecdotes of people’s humorous and sometimes extreme misfortunes.
Excerpt:

Today, I was watching TV with a cup of coffee. My mum asked if I wanted a mars bar. I said that would be great and she proceeded to throw one at me, catching me off guard. The mars bar went straight into my coffee, spilling it over my bare legs. I now have a scald mark on my penis. FML

Sorry I Missed Your Party

What it is:  They troll online photo sites to discover pictures of random parties that look like you had to be there.
Example:

tiki

My Life Is Average

What it is:  A surprisingly amusing FML-clone that focuses on the mundane aspects of life.  Because it focuses on the average rather than outrageous, you find yourself relating to a lot and scrolling through multiple pages.
Excerpts:

Today, I was txting my friend. I accidentally sent it to the wrong person. It was not a revealing or embarrassing message. Everything is all right. MLIA

Today, I was bored so I went on Facebook even though I was just on it two minutes earlier. Very little had changed. I was not surprised.

Texts From Last Night

What it is:  A collection of text messages that people probably wish they hadn’t sent.
Excerpt:

(413): I just woke up in the 4th floor lounge at 5:30AM with my ipod on to springsteen and a condom on

Awkward Family Photos

What it is:  Just what it sounds like.  People submit the most ridiculous family snapshots ever taken.
Example:

submitted-by-the-bonfields1

2 dads?

I’m So Bad At Sex

What it is:  A chance to read about other people’s failed sexcapades.
Excerpt:  Visit the site if mom and dad let you watch R rated movies to laugh at some horror stories.  Here’s a tame one:

After a few drinks at a party I had convinced a hot blonde to come back to my place.  I made sure my roommate would not be back for some time and invited her in. She sat me down on my bed and pulled out a blindfold.  She covered my eyes and laid me down on my bed, then decided to tie my arms to the bed posts and “slip on something comfier”.  After 10 minutes I started to wonder where she was and started to get angry and slowly began to struggle free from the rope she had applied to my wrists.  After an hour or so of struggling, I finally heard a voice, however it sounded very familiar.  The person came over and removed the rope and my blindfold.  Sheer horror and embarrasment came over me when I saw my roommate standing there and all of our posessions missing.  We never found our things again and the number she had given me was the Chinese restaurant down my street. We had to take out a student loan of $4000 to cover all that had been taken!  I’m so bad at sex.

from geektechs

0 comments: